LIMITED WARRANTY OF BONNYUNISEX CO
(VAT NO. CY33006655V, COMPANY REGISTRATION NO. OE6655, FAX 22372675)
- This limited guarantee is provided to the consumer of the product (“the Client”). It does not exclude nor does it limit any rights of the Client which are mandatory under the law.
- The duration of the warrantee is 24 months and under no circumstances shorter than 24 months and it is valid from the date of purchase of the product by the client.
If the product is replaced the duration of the warranty shall continue for the remaining part of the 24-month warranty period starting from the purchase invoice date. During the warranty period, BONNYUNISEX CO will repair for free, replace the defective product for free, or the agreement may be denounced according to law 7(I) of 2000 article 5 paragraph 6 and provided that the notification of the defect of the product is performed in less than 2 months from the occurrence, according to law 7(I) of 2000 article 5 paragraph 2 upon its sole discretion.
- This limited warranty does not apply for natural wear and tear. Also, it does not apply if:
- The defect was caused because the product has been subject to use in a manner not conforming to the instructions of the manufacturer, abuse, if it was exposed to humidity or extreme hot or environmental conditions, or sudden changes in such conditions, corrosion, rusting, non-authorized modifications or connections, non-authorized opening or repair, repair with the use of non-authorized spare parts, misuse, unsuitable installation, accident, natural phenomena, which are beyond the reasonable control of BONNYUNISEX CO (including for instance defects in the department of consumable parts such as batteries, which as a rule have a limited life) unless the defect was caused directly because of the use of defective materials, designs or workmanship,
- The product serial number, the identifying date code, or the IMEI number, have been removed, deleted, defaced or altered or are illegible,
- The product has not been checked by the technical department of BONNYUNISEX CO to establish and verify the defect.
- The limited warranty shall be valid only if the client presents the original product purchase receipt and delivers the product to BONNYUNISEX CO.
- This limited warranty is the sole and exclusive means for customer satisfaction according to BONNYUNISEX CO and the sole and exclusive liability of BONNYUNISEX CO against the client for defects or malfunction of the product. This limited warranty substitutes all other guarantees and obligations, either verbal, written (non-mandatory) by law, conventional, malfeasance or others. BONNYUNISEX CO will not, under any circumstances, be liable for direct damage, costs or expenses, if the client is a legal person.
- Any modification or amendment of this limited warranty requires the prior written consent of BONNYUNISEX CO.
- If any product is deemed out of its warranty period due to the above reasons (paragraph 4) then the fault is not regarded as being factory or manufacturer orientated and handling costs may be incurred to the customer if the repair cost is denied.
- No warranty is provided for repairs regarding water damages.
- In case the client does not collect the items he/she has brought in for repair within six months, then the company shall not be liable for their safe keeping.
- All consumables or components of a product (for instance chargers, batteries, headphones, etc) are covered by a warranty for good function under terms referred to in point 5, for a period not exceeding two months.
- The company BONNYUNISEX CO warrantees that this product is at the time of its original purchase free of defects in manufacturing, materials, design and workmanship under the above terms and conditions.